|Time: 10 min.||Difficulty: Easy||Servers: 2|
Step # 1 - Chop Vegetables
- Chop 1/2 onion, cilantro and serrano chili.
Step # 2 - Make Guacamole
- In a bowl add the avocado without bone, add 2 tablespoons with onion, 1 tablespoons of serrano chili and 2 tablespoons of chopped cilantro add salt to taste and mix.
Step # 3 Prepare Melted Cheese with Chorizo
- In a frying pan add cooking oil, add 2 tablespoons of minced onion and cook until golden brown, then add the Chorizo and mix with the onion.
- Use a pot that can go in the oven and add the whole Quesadilla Cheese bag and add the Chorizo on top of the cheese. Put into the oven until the cheese melts.
Step # 4 - Prepare Melted Cheese with Chorizo Burrito
- Put in the skillet a flour tortilla soft taco " La Banderita" once is hot add the Melted Cheese with Chorizo, add the Guacamole and your favorite salsa.
SERVE AND ENJOY!
|Watch the Video||Video En Espanol|
|La Banderita Flour Soft Taco Tortillas
| Ole Shredded Cheese